If you need a PDF reader, you can get Adobe reader here.
Other Program Downloads
The listing of a resource on the pages below indicates we have found the material to be generally sound and helpful in relation to the given subject. It by no means indicates Fresh Start’s complete endorsement of either the material or the doctrinal standpoint of the author. If you come across something you have questions about, please objectively study the Word of God on the matter and find some answers. We welcome your feedback, either appreciative or corrective, regarding any of these resources.
- Discipleship & Accountability Resources (1253) – Discipleship, Practically Speaking! The articles and worksheets in this 55 page resource will give you tools to use in setting up a Practical Scriptural Discipleship Plan within your home congregation. Envision the powerful positive impact we could have in our churches, on our young and old alike, if we could employ a strategic discipleship plan. We’d see stronger congregational relationships, younger Christians could be advised and stabilized by more mature Christians, lay members could find a clear opportunity to build the church, and ministers may not have to deal with the conflicts on their own. What a testimony a vibrant, sincerely unified brotherhood would be to a watching world!
- What Happened To John? (1346) – Starting with a look at the story (based on real life) of a young man who turned from the way he was brought up. This article utilizes several statistics from our Anabaptist groups, gleaned from from the CARE survey (below). It will invite the reader to think outside the box in establishing a plan to build relationships within our local congregations. If this fascinates you, check out our download for accountability group structure as well (below).
- CARE Survey (1254)— What is the state of relationships within our Anabaptist churches? What percentage of our men are using pornography? Or how many of our people have been through a church split, or had a close relationship with their father? After your group takes part in the survey, we’ll be willing to email the stats to you from hundreds surveyed in our conservative Anabaptist churches. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Accountability Group Structure PDF (1509)–Every good thing takes effort and is opposed by our enemy– relationships are no exception. That is why we need a plan to develop those close relationships within our local congregations. Here is a plan to do just that. It will take much work and warfare, but be strong and of a good courage. Fear not; don’t be afraid of others.
- What do we do with the past REVISED (75) – Common faulty arguments against / Powerful scriptural support for: dealing with our past.
- Travail of the feminine soul (1427)— Want to know where the core battle lies in every woman’s spiritual journey? As a woman, have you ever struggled with trusting your authorities? Walk with Vanita Sensenig (FS Ladies Mentor) on this pathway to godly wholeness as a woman.
- Hollywood's Devastation (1558) – Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a world without the impact of Hollywood? What are the affects of the movie industry and how has the video realm affected our churches? Joel Weaver’s SMBI Thesis was on this subject. A very eye-opening read.
Courageous Conversations Conflict Resolution Plan (download below) from Chris Hogan– noblecall.org
- Courageous Conversations (2022)— Ever had a disagreement with someone you care deeply about? Who hasn’t? Here is a unique set of 10 questions combined into a powerful conflict resolution tool. When used regularly, it will enable you to get to the heart of even the most complex relationship conflicts, building stronger relationships in the process.
Bible Reading Plans and Spreadsheet Records in Xcell and OpenOffice
More Recommended Resources
For Men – – For Women – – For Youth – – MP3 Downloads